The guide below contains nearly 50 pasta makers for you to compare.
Included in the matrix are 6 columns:
- Pasta maker picture
- Pasta maker brand and name/model (click to view more details or to purchase)
- Type of the machine – Roller (runs dough through rollers that lengthen and flatten it out into a long sheet and later cut them into pasta) or Extruder (automatically mix and knead pasta dough which is extruded through a die to form the pasta shape)
- Operated – Manual (hand-operated) or Electric (automatic)
- Price – These are approximate prices on Amazon.com. These change frequently based on availability, special promotions, and more. But generally speaking: $ = under $25, $$ = $25 to $50, $$$ = $50 to $80, $$$$ = $80 to $160, $$$$$= 160+
- Rating – The average user rating on Amazon.com. Very helpful in deciding if people are satisfied with their purchase.
*Click on any of the columns to sort the data to help make your decision easier.