Prime Pacific Pasta Machine, with low price and ability to make decent pasta, it is best suited for people who are just testing the waters of pasta making.
With this machine it’s fun and easy to make pasta. Later on, when you decide to make pasta on a next level, you better get more quality pasta maker.
Prime Pacific Pasta Machine Features
- Made by Prime Pacific, a Californian family business selling housewares for the last 25 year.
- This pasta maker is selling for around 30$.
- Classic stainless steel look.
- Machine has two four-inch wide steel rollers for flattening pasta dough. Rollers are adjustable with 7 thickness settings.
- Prime Pacific Pasta Maker comes with a steel double cutter for producing fettuccine noodles and thin spaghetti.
- Pasta machine body is made out of solid stainless steel.
- With 7 positions adjustment dial knob you can control thickness of pasta dough.
- Together with instruction manual you also get a pasta making recipe book.
- With the pasta machine comes a counter clamp for fixing machine to the working surface.
- Handle is removable for easier storage.
- Basic cleaning required. After use you just wipe the machine clean.
- With Prime Pacific Pasta Machine you will be able to make fettuccine noodles, spaghetti, squares for making ravioli or longer sections for lasagna.
Prime Pacific Pasta Machine has a nice price, but somehow average quality. But don’t worry. You will still be able to make tasty pasta with this one.
30$ is very friendly price. One of the best pasta makers you can get in this price range.
With 30$ you can’t expect to get such quality like its more pricier Imperia or Atlas competitors. But nonetheless, this pasta maker is made out of stainless steel and with light-duty use it should last for quite some time.
Nothing new here. After each use just wipe it clean. You can also run a damp paper towel through the rollers. Always make sure you fully dry of the machine. Don’t wash the past machine with water.
Prime Pacific Pasta Machine, if used properly, can last for years to come. Make sure you don’t wash it with water and be gentle when working with the machine. If you plan to make pasta on a regular basis, you better upgrade to more expensive machine.
Average look of a pasta maker with stainless steel color. Handle grip is made with black plastic.
With Prime Pacific Pasta machine you can make pasta dough in 7 different thicknesses, longer sections for lasagna, dough squares for making ravioli, thin spaghetti and medium-width fettuccine noodles. This pasta machine also works well for artists to extrude polymer clay.
Affordable Pasta Maker
- Prime Pacific Pasta Machine is easy to use. Straight and simple way to make pasta.
- Friendly for those on a tight budget.
- Fun and cheap way to make pasta.
- Not the best quality of the construction.
- Handle can slip out of the machine from time to time.
- Difficult to secure the machine to the table.
- Not good for regular use or making tons of pasta.
If you need fairly cheap pasta maker for occasional use, then Prime Pacific Pasta Machine is a viable option. If you have more money to spend, I would recommend you to look for something more expensive like Atlas 150.
Share Your Comments, Reviews and Questions
Please, share your thoughts of Prime Pacific Stainless Steel Pasta Machine. Did this pasta maker live up to your expectations? Review and comment below!