Quality Italian made pasta maker. CucinaPro Imperia 150 pasta machine is definitely my favorite manual pasta maker. Machine’s durable design and reliability will make sure, that you will be making delicious pasta hassle-free for years to come.
With Imperia 150 you can make fettuccine noodles, spaghetti and flat lasagna sheets of different sizes. You can get additional attachments for making various other styles of pasta, like trenette or ravioli. Imperia 150 will make sure you pasta making experience will be fun and enjoyable.
In case you were wondering, there is no difference between CucinaPro Imperia 150 and Imperia SP150. CucinaPro is distributor for the US market, selling Imperia SP150 under slightly different name. It’s the same machine.
Imperia Pasta Machine Features
- Machine is made by Imperia. Italian company which is making pasta machines since 1932.
- Product is made in Italy – Best Guarantee for quality pasta makers.
- You can get it for 60$. Great deal in my opinion.
- Classic color. Beautiful chromed plated steel.
- With 6-inch wide roller you can make six different dough thicknesses.
- Imperia 150 comes with duplex cutting attachment for two types of pasta – spaghetti and fettuccine noodles.
- Pasta maker is fully made out of durable chrome plated steel.
- Easy to lock adjustment dial to change dough thickness.
- You get recipe for pasta dough and instruction manual in English.
- Includes metal tabletop screw clamp for stability.
- Handle is made out of steel with wooden grip. It’s also detachable for easy storage.
- Easy cleaning. Just wipe the pasta machine after use.
- For more pasta styles you can purchase additional attachments. Prices for them are around 30$.
I give Imperia 150 a solid 5 star rating. Why? I think this machine is simply one of the best pasta makers you can get. Great quality for great price.
60$ for such great product. Cheaper than Atlas 150 that is in similar quality range. I would say CucinaPro Imperia 150 pasta maker is well worth the money.
Imperia is a company known for making quality Italian pasta making products. With Imperia 150 they keep high standards of quality and durability. All 5 stars for this one
Cleaning is simple and fast. Before and after each use clean the machine with a dry cloth. Don’t use water for cleaning. Before you store the machine make sure you wipe off any moisture.
Imperia 150 is sturdy and build to last. It is made out of durable chromium-plated steel. This machine is practically unbreakable.
Imperia pasta maker, in my opinion, looks great. I like the chrome plated steel look. Another plus in appearance is also the wooden handle grip. Maybe some people would like more color choices, but I really like the way this pasta maker looks.
With CucinaPro Imperia 150 you get 6-inch wide roller, with 6 different thickness options, and duplex cutting attachment for making fettuccine and spaghetti. If you decide to purchase additional attachments for Imperia pasta machine, you will be able to prepare a vast range of pasta dishes. Round spaghetti, trenette, fettuccine, lasagnette, pappardelle, ravioli, raviollini, cavatelli, rigatelli and many more. Also, a motor attachment is viable option. Especially if you are making pasta on a regular basis. With the motor attachment you will be able to make pasta much faster, with no cramps in your wrist and hands.
- Imperia 150 is made out of heavy and durable steel. No fear to break it.
- For a reasonable price you get authentic Italian pasta maker of great quality.
- Making pasta with this baby is simple. Fix it to the table, attach the handle and start making your favorite pasta.
- Various attachments you can get for different pasta dishes. This can also be a bad thing, since you need to purchase them separately.
- Cleaning is easy and fast. After use, wipe the pasta maker with a dry cloth and if needed remove any dough left-overs.
- Instructions are written in poor English. If you are new to pasta making, I would recommend you to go and watch instruction videos on Youtube.
- Handle does not lock to the body and can slip out if not careful. With some practice you will soon get used to it and won’t be a problem anymore.
- Machine is not washable. Keep it away from water and moist. After each use make sure you wipe it dry.
- Clamp mechanism for fixing machine securely to the table, can make problems when not installed properly.
As I mentioned at the beginning, this is my favorite pasta maker choice. Well designed and build to last. With CucinaPro Imperia pasta machine you will get a piece of traditional Italian cooking straight into your kitchen.
Share Your Comments, Reviews and Questions
Want to ask a question or add a comment? I would be more than happy to hear from you. If you wish, you can also post your own review of Imperia Pasta Machine. Share your pasta making experience.