Everyone loves a good pasta dish, whether it’s lighter fare tossed with veggies and a marinara sauce or more decadent comfort food baked in cheese and savory meats. However, if you really want to enjoy pasta like never before, you have to make your own.
No other pasta compares to fresh pasta, and when you make your own, you can control the quality so you can make some truly exceptional pasta.
CucinaPro 177 Features
The CucinaPro 177 Pasta Fresh Pasta Machine is a premium pasta machine that allows you to easily make your own pasta to enjoy fresh, delicious pasta at any time.
The model allows you to create some of the most popular types of pasta, spaghetti and fettuccini.
The heavyweight steel construction makes it possible for you to easily crank out miles of pasta that’s done almost as soon as you drop it in the water.
It’s perfect for making family meals or for entertaining guests.
Adjustable settings allow you to roll out thick or thin pasta for whatever dish you want to create.
The CucinaPro 177 is also entirely manual, employing a hand-crank mechanism, so you don’t have to be chained to an outlet.
There are many excellent benefits of the CucinaPro 177 Pasta Fresh Pasta Machine.
- Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pro in the kitchen, you will find the model easy to use.
- The heavy steel construction weights the model while in use, so you don’t have to worry about it moving around while you crank.
- The chrome plated steel is both attractive and easy to clean, and the heavy duty construction will stand up to lots of use over many years to come.
- A wooden grip handle adds a lovely contrast to the design while also giving you a comfortable hold on the machine.
- Though it’s a hand-crank model, you’ll find the product easy to use thanks to the smooth design.
- Because the Cucina 177 is not electric, you can save on energy costs and use the pasta maker anywhere in your kitchen.
- The adjustable dough-dialer gives you options for variety by allowing you to create pasta in different thicknesses to suit your palate, and the easy lock keeps the settings in place so you can finish the work quickly.
Though the CucinaPro 177 Pasta Fresh Pasta Machine has many excellent features, there are a few drawbacks to consider.
- The downside of the hand-crank design is that you have to put a little more time into making your pasta.
- Though the machine is efficient and easy to use, a manual model is never going to be as fast as an electric one, and some users may find this inconvenient.
- The basic CucinaPro 177 Pasta Fresh Pasta Machine is somewhat limited in what you can make with it. The basic model comes with cutters for just spaghetti and fettuccini, so if you want to make any other kinds of pasta, you’ll have to buy additional accessories.
- Cutters are available to make taliatelle and angel hair pasta.
- Of course, you can always use the machine like a roller and cut your own shapes by hand.
Overall, the CucinaPro 177 Pasta Fresh Pasta Machine is a solid buy for anyone who wants to make pasta at home, whether you are just starting out on your culinary adventure or have experimented with making your own recipes.
The machine is easy to use, easy to clean and easy to maintain. It’s also priced affordably to add to your own kitchen or to give it to someone you love as a gift.
We give it a 3,5 out of 5 stars.
Share Your Review
Post your own review or questions. I would be happy to hear from you!